just some thoughts all about the ways in which life continues to surprise me. in BIG ways and in small ways as well. reflections that remind me that we're always changing and growing...hopefully for the better! and perhaps it's also a reminder that there are some very sweet things, special people, wonderful places, and memorable moments in all of our lives...sometimes we just need to slow down to take it all in. and give thanks.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
goodbye 2013...
...the last fire of 2013...and so rounds out the year. I've been looking for the right adjective to describe 2013, and I can't quite put my finger on that. Instead, I've been focusing on all of the things that 2013 was filled with: love, generosity, service, travel, quiet, stillness, rest, growth, creativity, change, exploration, reflection, risks, vulnerability, laughter, tears, family, friends, swims, walks, yoga, hikes, disappointment, challenges, loss, blessings, revelations, good books, live music, more movies, delicious meals and exciting food creations, deepening of friendships, opportunities...and so much more. Here's to 2014. I have a feeling that there's even more to come - looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment