At least for a while. Not that I'm giving up on yoga. Nope. Not by a long shot. I realized I've been doing it consistently (once a week...would love for it to become twice a week but not sure how I'm gonna swing that) for over a year now. Hooray! I really do love it. And I love, love, love starting my week with it. But the schedule at Yoga Vida is switching and so now it will be "yoga Thursday" because the Monday class would make me late to work.
Does "yoga Thursday" have the same ring to it as "yoga Monday"? I don't think so. But then again, there's nothing that catchy about "yoga Monday" except that it sounded nice to me!
And not only will the time of the class change but the teacher is likely to change, too. Warning: that's A LOT of change for me in one week :) Changing days that I'm doing yoga, changing yoga teachers, and changing run coaches since Logan's last week of coaching is this week.
Maybe all of my yoga this past year was to teach me flexibility (literally and emotionally) and centered-ness (I'm sure there's a better word for that...but the sense of being connected to where I am, not worried about what is to come or what has already been but finding peace in the here and now). And I thought I was just trying to move deeper into Eagle and Pigeon and Frog...wrong again! And again one of the many things I love about yoga - how it spills out into all other areas of my life.
P.S. Happy first day that it really felt like fall...we like you, fall weather, please stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment