
This pretty much says it all.
School has started. My advisees are great. I'm tackling some long overdue projects and actually feeling like we're making headway on some of them. I have an amazing group of colleagues and friends to work with. I was reminded of the treasure that old friends are this past weekend. I am surrounded by people who inspire me to be a better person - for the world around me and for myself. I have a family that loves me and supports me. I've discovered a million things (big and small) that can bring a smile to my face in an instant. I'm more at home in my own skin than I've been all my life. I'm continuing to use my voice and to live with the consequences of speaking...mostly good consequences. Life has both slowed down and picked up and the balance feels just right. I'm sleeping more (okay...not a lot more...still working on that). I am not on a training plan for anything in particular and I'm having a lot of fun with that. I have finally used some of my peppers from my farmshare (still have lots to go!). My bathroom ceiling is fixed. The car is next. A cool front came through Austin tonight - complete with rain, lightning, and thunder...I do love a good summer storm. Bottom line: I have too many blessings to even try to list them here. Which is a good problem to have. And which is why the picture for this post says it all. Except for maybe it should read, "Life is great!"?! Thanks to all who read this who add to my wonderful life...
No comments:
Post a Comment