I think that instead of listing resolutions or intentions or goals or, or, or... for the year ahead, I'm going to try to do everything through a lens of a certain word or theme.
And this year's word/theme for me: LIGHT.
Nurturing the light within me.
Sharing that light with others.
Being light as I go through the world.
Letting go of things so that I go through the world lightly instead of burdened.
Taking things lightly instead of seriously (as appropriate, of course!)
And always believing that there is a light at the end of whatever tunnel I'm traveling through...no matter how dark it seems.
Yes. This is the year of light. Of epiphanies. Of hope. Of new beginnings. Of seeing things in a different way. Of understanding things on a deeper level. Of self-reflection, self-nuturing, freeing myself to fly, and warming the world with whatever light I've generated.

No comments:
Post a Comment