...and other fun things in San Antonio!What a great day hanging out with Amy in SA as we started by cheering on friends and lots of friendly strangers in the San Antonio Rock 'n Roll 1/2 marathon and marathon...then made our way to a great lunch (complete with EGGS! and HOT TEA!) at Madhatters...and eventually to part of the River Walk where we saw a tree dedicated to Amy's dad and FLOATING FISH!! (Courtesy of Amy's mom who wanted the art along the River Walk to be interactive so as you pass under I-35 there are things like these floating fish...that apparently light up at night.) You have no idea what a big goofy grin I had on my face when I saw these. Might need to go back there one evening to see them aglow...
Home in time for grocery shopping, Goodwill clothes dropping, work getting done, and soup making! YES! It's soup weather again and with the chill in the air I'm all sorts of giddy. Productive + fun weekend with friends and even a little tour of my artist side and a road trip...can't ask for much more. Okay, well, except for maybe next weekend when at this time I'll be cheering my little lungs out for my IMAZ friends...assuming I still have lungs and a voice left to use.
1 comment:
that's for being so patient and letting me drag me around my little town. we will see the floating fish at night!!!
Post a Comment