You don't choose a life, you live one.
~ The Way
Such a good reminder.
I've spent the past few days being grateful for my life ('tis the season, but still a good practice and I'm grateful that as a country we set aside time to give thanks - even if we should do it more often and not just on Thanksgiving).
Maybe not all parts of it would I have chosen, but I sure am doing my best to live my life. And as I live a little longer, I realize that even the parts that I would not have chosen are there for a reason. Yes, that's a terrible cliche. But I'm starting to actually believe it rather than just say it or write it.
So here's to the life I'm living...authentically. compassionately. boldly. lovingly.
(Or at least most of these things most of the time!)
No comments:
Post a Comment