I seem to be only posting once a week these days...I'm not really sure why. Life is full of all sorts of good and wonderful things and more downtime than usual, but I guess I'm building fires in my fireplace, reading, catching up with friends and on chores, and getting more sleep instead of blogging!
However, if I'm only going to post one thing this week (which appears to be the case), I'm glad it's this.
"The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren't able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It's called being human. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful."
~Elizabeth Edwards
No comments:
Post a Comment