So evidently I am still capable of doing more than a Friday quotation post...although barely.
Yoga was AMAZING this morning. (Last week was amazing in another way in that I shed tears for some part of it...not that I was surprised at that. It was a teary Monday evening and yoga just pushed all of those buttons again as I already felt vulnerable as I hopped on my mat.) Today was a totally different story. I was more flexible than I've been in months. Nothing hurt and so I didn't hold back. Wheel pose twice...I was there. Pigeon...yes, that as well. I pushed myself into crow...or my shaky version of it...for a nano-second. (Trust me, it was no longer than a nano-second.)
I felt like I was in uncharted yoga territory. Wonder if that's where I'm heading in general? Oddly enough for this "play it safe" girl, it felt good...and I felt strong and steady and confident and excited and ready to try new things. So maybe flexibility and new stuff in yoga = flexibility and new stuff in life. Could be exciting...
No comments:
Post a Comment