As I look back on 2010, there are so many feelings, words, memories attached to it. Moments that brought greater warmth to my heart and a bigger smile to my face than I'd experienced in a long time. Moments that broke my heart and made it feel pain that I'd forgotten it could feel. Moments that humbled me. Moments where I felt very proud (and not necessarily of myself...but that, too). I searched for complicated ways to describe the year and I kept coming back to something very simple that seemed to sum it all up. And that seemed to sum up how I feel as 2010 closes and 2011 begins.
Happily grateful.
That is what I am.
Happy.
Grateful.
And, therefore, happily grateful.
Thanks to everyone who's been a part of 2010...I'm blessed. And hoping to return the blessings tenfold as a new year unfolds. Peace, love, health, joy, courage, compassion, belief in something bigger than yourself (a.k.a. faith), and laughter to all in 2011. XOXO - etg
1 comment:
Happy New Year, etg. :)
Post a Comment