Friday, February 19, 2010

friday quotation

Came across this...maybe it could be a Lenten project (I know...I already have some projects):

Beginning today,
treat everyone you meet
as if they were going to
be dead by midnight.
Extent to them all the
care, kindness, and
understanding you can
muster, and do it with
no thought of any reward.
Your life will never be
the same again.
~ Og Mandino

Okay, seriously...I cannot imagine what this would look or feel like...maybe I should try it. Yikes. I'm really not sure I have it in me. I think I'll sleep on it before deciding whether or not to take on this challenge and what the "rules" would be. Mostly, what couldn't I do if I were to act this way. Being kind and nice is one thing. This would take that to a whole new level. Not sure I'm there yet. Which I guess is the point.

P.S. Happy birthday, Charlotte!

No comments: