
Sometimes I get impatient...like today in chapel. (Sorry, advisees.)
Sometimes I just want to daydream instead of working...like yesterday when it was snowing. (I think this is allowed from time to time.)
Sometimes I have to remind myself that when people offer to help they are not saying that I can't do the job...must repeat this one to myself. (And remember it as we plan for next year at school.)
Sometimes I'm really grateful for a day off from exercising when I'm just plain tired for no very good reason...like today. (Thank you, Mother Nature, for giving me an unexpected day off in the middle of the week.)
Sometimes I wish my heart just didn't care so much...but I've come to accept (and usually love?) this part of me.
Sometimes (especially when it's cold outside) I work in my pjs and wool socks in my bed...and eat dry cereal (or drink hot chocolate with a graham cracker) while I work.
Sometimes I look back on my blog and think...why the heck did I write that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment