It's the one thing I cannot do right now.I start something and I can barely finish it - a letter, dinner, an email, a load of laundry, a sentence...
I try to sit down and think about one small thing and my mind immediately goes elsewhere.
I go to pack my bags for CDA and I find myself making a batch of chocolate chip cookies.
I jump into a project at work and I'm suddenly making a list of all of the things that have to be done before school starts in August.
I attempt to write a thoughtful and sincere blog post about IMCDA 2010 and I can't even direct my thoughts enough to do that...
So I'm giving in to the one thing I know I can focus on - the back of my eyelids. Maybe with some sleep I'll have better focus tomorrow!
2 comments:
I just sent my coworker/officemate-to-be a note apologizing in advance for the next week of scatterbrainedness, and sent her a link to this post, as evidence it's not a phenomenon isolated to just me. :)
i am totally doing the same thing...all over the place! tasks, emotions...the whole nine yards..
Post a Comment