...but I've been enjoying a herbal, holistic cocktail all day as I try to get this sore throat and slight cold to take a back seat to my life! I've got places to go and things to do Mr. Sore Throat Cold. And even though I'd rather get inspiration from yoga class, I've actually had a little epiphany of my own from this taper sickness (apparently this happens often...it just didn't happen to me last time...although I could have expected it because it's SO like my body to shut down when I actually give it a moment to rest!).
Here's my thought about all of this: my body is trying to get rid of all the sicky germs that are hanging around so that I'm healthy, strong, and ready to go on Sunday. So, thank you for coming to visit early in the week, Mr. Sore Throat Cold...now please know that you will have worn out your welcome by the end of the week, in fact, you might get left behind when I board a plane for Idaho on Wednesday. Don't say I didn't warn you!
No comments:
Post a Comment