Congratulations to all of you...you have survived a year in the life of ETG blogging!Somehow, I managed to have an entry for every day of this past year?! Seriously, I'm wondering what else I've committed to do every day for an entire year except for the basic things needed for survival!
Anyway, not sure what the year ahead will look like in terms of blogging. Might take it easy on myself and not pledge to blog every day...or I might miss it so much that I return to daily blog posts. I do love having the reflection time each day. But I sometimes worried that I was just babbling...like now. So I will give myself permission to miss a few days...or end an entry early!
1 comment:
happy blogiversary, e! i hope you do keep at it - i need that 2am reading material. ;) seriously, you are insightful and wonderful - keep it up!
Post a Comment