...somehow it's already time to be listening to Christmas music - thank goodness at least a few radio stations and stores actually waited until AFTER Thanksgiving to crank up the "Silent Night"s....I feel like my days in NC for Thanksgiving were an eon ago and I've only been home a little more than 24 hours. Maybe it was all the good food I ate that put me in a food warp, too?!
...I am geared up to return to the mania that is December at St. Andrew's. Hold on to your hats, folks. If you thought I was busy at other times of the year, I think this stretch between Thanksgiving and Christmas takes the cake.
...I am in disbelief that 2009 is about to fold into 2010. Where did a year go? So many familiar projects still left unfinished. That's okay, leaves me something to look forward to accomplishing in 2010!
...and I am amazed that between now and Christmas I know what I am doing each day of each weekend (and on the workdays, too)...YIKES! Now to start making the "to do" lists for those days so that I get everything done before leaving for Christmas break.
December...ready or not...here I come! Or vice-versa!
No comments:
Post a Comment