
...okay, so maybe it was more like the 14th day or the 21st day (confession: I've been really bad about really resting from my workouts)...anyway, on whatever day this is, I rested. And it felt good. And who knows what I'll do tomorrow. I might take it easy for another day. Maybe a walk. Maybe a light jog. Maybe some extra sleep.
Thanks to Logan for pounding the need for a day off into my head. I appreciate it - seriously, even if it looks like I've been rebelling. And thanks to Jess and Erin for reminding me of how important days off are, too. My family says that I can be stubborn about things. I like to call it tenacious. But that's just a pretty word for having a hard time of letting go of something...especially when it's a schedule. Time to try something new in that area...ah, my second New Year's resolution - balance (which includes days off).
And on that note, I'm resting from blogging today, too (and letting anyone who reads this blog take a rest from my long winded-ness, too!)...a day of rest all the way around.
No comments:
Post a Comment