
...and how I need more of it! That's my deep thought for the day. Seriously though, I have been telling myself that I need more sleep for years, but it might have to be my only New Year's resolution for 2009 to get it done! And it's going to be really important for CDA training! The quality of my sleep gets an "A" but the quantity gets about a "C-". (And that's probably being generous.)
I think it's making my workouts feel even tougher - although the majority of the group at core yesterday agrees that the class was SUPER hard. We're all sore! Quads, hamstrings, etc... you name it. If we worked it, I can feel it today. Especially with fins on in the pool this morning. And standing up on the bike tonight. One more tough workout tomorrow morning - surely more people will show up this week. It's only supposed to be 37 though so who knows! Got to believe all of this is making me stronger...or more insane. Maybe the two go hand in hand when it comes to IM training (which officially starts in less than a month - yippee!).
Signing off...to go SLEEP!
No comments:
Post a Comment