
This is the image I have of this morning. Or it's what I was thinking as I looked up into the dark 6:00 a.m. sky and saw stars. I think this is part of why I love these early morning workouts...it's a cool way to start the day - crisp air, clear skies, and stars...welcome, winter. And maybe there were some question marks there, too, as a sign that I should question my sanity! Yes, I was the only one who showed up to the early morning run. Weird. I think it's been colder one time before and there were more people. Anyway, I stayed true to my word and told Logan that he absolutely could not stay and coach me in the freezing cold. We made sure that no one else showed up and then he gave me a ride home. While I love those Friday morning workouts, it felt sort of nice to take it easy. Just sorry that Logan (and I!) had to get out of bed.
So the big question for me - am I super committed or crazy or fearful or what?! Obviously a rhetorical question but one to ponder nonetheless...
Tonight will be another chilly one but I have sheets that are about to come out of the dryer and then I'm hopping into bed with them. Sweet. Such a comforting childhood memory of diving into a pile of warm laundry.
Anyway, I'm going to be able to get almost nine hours of sleep which might shock my body to no end...we'll see how I handle spinning tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment