Okay, an old resolution revisited. I have simply got to start getting to bed earlier. No "real" blog post from Wednesday because I was writing it and conked out on my couch. I really had no idea that I was that tired. I could blame it on a million things but the bottom line is that I just need to get more sleep. I think I've been running on a sleep deficit for so many years that I don't really notice when I'm super tired v. just tired. So...starting tomorrow: 7-8 hours of sleep/night. For a week. And hopefully longer but I have to start off with a realistic goal otherwise I'm afraid I'll set myself up for failure.
Quick calculation for me: this means that most days I'll be going to sleep around 9 and 9:45 each night. Okay, I can do this! Right?! Yikes.
2 comments:
I AM WATCHING YOU!!!!
Thank goodness someone is! I can get out of control sometimes!
Post a Comment