...the cycling gods wanted us to practice clipping in and out and one-legged drills for the entirety of our 55 mile ride today! But really, we understood that by mile 20 or so...did it have to continue for the rest of the ride? We found stoplights on Parmer and 360 and everywhere in between today that I didn't even know existed...hopefully I've hit them when they were green on all of our other rides out there! But today they were flashing their blazing redness at us at every possible chance.Didn't stop us though.
Amy, Linda, Jan, and I finished up our 55 mile ride in good spirits. And I dare say that the hills on 360 didn't eat me alive today. Which is good because I have a 12 mile run tomorrow!
And while we didn't get a break with the red lights, we got a HUGE break with the weather. I think it was in the 80s for most of our ride...it almost felt like fall when we set out. Maybe I'll be lucky again for my run tomorrow morning. I'd love to have a solid run where I felt strong at the finish...we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment