
...but it feels like fall here! Well, at least the beginning of fall.
I'm worried she's slacking on the job of delivering only hot weather to central Texas (and many other parts of the US). But I'll give her a break and encourage the slacking.
It was actually sweatshirt weather on the pool deck this morning - and any time that you stopped swimming for any length of time. (Luckily, I was in a lane with short intervals so I barely had time to breathe, much less chat at the wall!) All day there was a great breeze blowing and I'm excited to be out in the Hill Country tonight with our seniors enjoying a campfire (and s'mores! you know how I LOVE s'mores!), listening to crickets, and soaking up some silence (well, after 80+ teenagers have gone to sleep I will enjoy silence).
No comments:
Post a Comment