Dark clouds. Forecast of rain. High humidity. The stage was set for a wonderfully rainy day. Highs predicted to be in the 90s. And for once, Mother Nature did not disappoint!Big rain. Lots of big drops...and lots of drops in general. Drop in the temperatures. Drops of water that eventually formed little water streams outside of my office...and puddles in the streets and parking lots. Ah. We need this so badly.
Would have been the perfect day to be home. On the couch. Watching a movie. Or reading a book. Or napping. Oh, well, it was nice to look out my office door and see the rain coming down hour after hour today. I think we're supposed to get some more...maybe it will at least hold off and not rain on our ride on Saturday. But beggars can't be choosers and I'll take whatever rain we are given these days! (Although if I had my vote it would be for Saturday or Sunday afternoon so I could nap...thanks, Mother Nature, for taking that into account.)
No comments:
Post a Comment