If last night I was the picture of health doing yoga for 90 minutes then tonight I am the picture of slothfulness as I'm about to perfect the art of being a couch potato. I cannot remember the last time I did this on a weekday night. Usually I'm at a meeting or working out or meeting up with friends. But tonight was a night when I could just go home and on a rainy evening that's exactly what I wanted to do. Plus one of the only TV shows that I watch to get my weekly dose of "chick flick" TV - Grey's Anatomy - has its season premiere tonight and I'm excited to see it! Cup of hot chocolate in hand, feet propped up, no little projects to do while watching...I'm all over it! (Let's just hope I don't fall asleep! I've perfected the art of that, too...)
Then it will be early to bed because it's early to rise to meet Jess at Barton Springs so that even in the "it's sort of fall" morning chill tomorrow morning we will both swim. We decided that we needed a little accountability tomorrow. Thank goodness for workout buddies to get me where I need to be when I'm doubtful that I will get myself there!
But for tonight...no thoughts of working out...only chilling out. LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment