Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog #1 - why "who knew?"

"who knew" seemed like a good thing to title my blog because:
- who knew that I'd ever have a personal blog?!
- who knew that I'd ever be doing triathlons?! not to mention getting ready to embark upon training for an Ironman (in Coeur D'Alene, ID on June 21 in case you were wondering)?!
- who knew that turning 35 (last week) would be so much fun?!
- who knew that I could run a timed mile in under 8:00 minutes?! (Okay, it was JUST under 8:00 but my coach told me I had to go under 8...and I did!)
- who knew that I'd be so excited about training and working out that I look forward to it all day?!
- who knew that I'd be sitting here feeling pretty darn fortunate about where I am in my life...even though it looks a tad different than I thought it would at age 35?!
Life is good...and I'll tell you all about that notion as well as my training in my blog. More tomorrow on why I decided to blog in the first place...for now, it's off to bed so that I can swim tomorrow a.m. Love a good morning swim!!!

No comments: