
...too many things to list but I shall try.
I am thankful for...
- love
- faith
- health
- family
- friends who love me as if I were family
- St. Andrew's: our students, my colleagues, the families, the opportunities
- T3: my coaches, my training buddies, my new friends
- my advisees: Nick, Nicole, Jase, Audrey, Dillon, Paige, John, Lauren, Ben, and Grant
- fall weather with blue skies and crisp days followed by cool nights with campfires, stars, and s'mores
- the very simplest things in life that make me smile
- having more than I need
- grace, forgiveness, and hope
...okay, the list could go on and on. It could include hot chocolate and ice cream and sunshine and camp and Barton Springs pool and the Town Lake hike and bike trail and James Taylor and, and, and...but I'll hold all of those things in my heart and maybe toss them out from time to time during the year so that giving thanks isn't limited to this one day. With gratitude and a thought from church this morning, I'm signing off...may I be one who sows abundantly not for any promise of the bountiful harvest but because it feels right in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment