Tuesday, November 18, 2008

training identity crisis

OR

So I was laughing at our Monday night specialty run because I suddenly didn't know where I belonged - was I in "winter training" or "1/2 marathon training". I'm training to race the Austin 1/2 Marathon in February which places me in the 1/2 marathon training group. But that race will also be part of our CDA training program and for that, I'm supposed to be in the winter training group. I'm pretty much a classic "in between sizes" in this area (and so many other areas of my life!).
Soon enough though, it will be clear that I'm in the CDA training group - yikes! That should be finalized soon...I'll feel better when it is!
Off to bed so that I can get to core in the morning. We did yoga Monday morning - it felt good, except for that the PTC was freezing and we could barely hit the poses because our bodies were not warmed up. (Okay, and maybe because some of them are just tough!) Such a switch from the typically snug-as-a-bug (okay, very warm!) PTC. We'll warm it up at core in the morning.

1 comment:

erin said...

i love your blog. you write just like you talk, and it makes me giggle. :)