Wednesday, June 10, 2009

#191

Things I like about this number:
- I graduated from high school in '91
- It's only three digits...I'm not so good with numbers so it's easy to remember
- It's a palindrome (same backwards and forwards...fun!)
- 3 is my favorite number and 9 is a multiple of 3
- It's got three parts...just like the triathlon (minus the transitions!)
- My mom's birthday month is January or month 1 + Gran is 91 = 191...so those two wonderful women will be with me in spirit on June 21

But what I'll always remember about this number is that it's my number for my first Ironman (which is about 10 days away...yikes...in a fun and exciting way!).

2 comments:

reyacono said...

What a great number!
Not just a bunch of random digits, there's a pattern, it's symmetrical...It's perfect for you!
=)Rebecca

etg said...

ha! even my race number reflects my personality...must be the universe telling me something?! hope you're enjoying your time away from Austin!