...in a couple of weeks I'll be in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho......my bike leaves in a week...
...I have lots of lists to make...and items to gather...and probably some to buy...and I need to get on that!
...our bodies really do recover during taper...
...I have no idea how I'm going to react to the finish of the Ironman...
...no one can really tell you what this is going to feel like - physically or mentally...and I might not ever have the words to describe it...
...I'm getting ready to do something I never in a million years thought I'd do...
...putting a goal out there and working towards it, no matter how big or small, is one of the most powerful things we can do in life...
...I'm not really worried...
...I just find myself daydreaming about June 21 a lot...
...I want it to come so I can soak up every minute of it...
...I also don't want that day to end because something really special in my life will become only a memory (albeit a really precious one)
2 comments:
This is SUCH an amazing thing that you are doing! I'm so excited for you. It may be over in a few days but you will definitely be hardcore for life. Lots of love.
day dreaming = mental training...we don't do that enough...
i thought that i was going to cry when i got to the finish at IM:Arizona...but i just had a huge smile on my face...and could not stop smiling...not a tear :D
Post a Comment