...because the day got away from me. Partly because our Head of Upper School is out of town (helping care for his ill father) which means I'm in charge...sort of...or trying to pretend to be in charge. Or something. And all it's doing is confirming that I never want to do this job again!
Anyway, first trip to Performance Wellness today to see Dr. Laurie. I was 1/2 way scared she was going to say, "No more..." to something I was doing but that wasn't the case. An hour after her working on my leg with some cruel metal tools to break up the adhesions in my calves + some ultrasound work + some electric pulse work I was on my way with instructions to "come back soon". Yep, I'll be there a couple more times this week for another session with Dr. Laurie and a hip opening massage with Katie. Then it's back twice more next week + a session with the PT Dr. Davis to see about strengthening my hips. Apparently they seem to be the start of the problems in my lower legs. Funny how it's all connected...
Anyway, I'm expecting bruises on my calves tomorrow...need to get some sleep for core. (After I finish a presentation for College Night...geez...this evening has been a time warp ever since I got home from spin around 8:00 p.m. I'm needing a few more hours in the day, please.)
No comments:
Post a Comment