Wednesday, April 29, 2009

only Wednesday?!

Really...it's only Wednesday? Wow. I know we're one day closer to Friday but I feel like it should be Thursday already! And core this morning feels like a lifetime ago. I think the days just feel busier this time of year - packed with stuff at work and meetings that remind me that as one year winds down, there's another year to do it all again. But there IS summer in between. I have a few deadlines between now and Friday that are freaking me out a little. I know I can get them done but it will be a push...and there might be less sleep. There goes my resolution to get more sleep this week...I might be a C student on the triathlon front but I'm an F student at my resolution to get more sleep!
Speaking of...I never did give a report on that week when I aimed for C quality work on the training front. I think I got a very high C because I did end up with one more run workout than prescribed. This week, however, I believe I have "C student" written all over me...love it!
Excited to swim in the morning and hopeful that Thursday will feel a little more grounded than today. I feel a little disconnected from everything right now because I'm trying to juggle so much. Nothing new but sometimes it just feels a little less fluid than I would like. Tomorrow's another chance to try to smooth it out some...

1 comment:

erin said...

Hang in there, E! And please please please get some sleep!!! :)