...and goes out like a lamb. Or so the saying goes. I think perhaps it's true for Austin this year. The first weekends in March have certainly proven to be blustery. And now it's in the 40s again - after 80 degree weather just a few days ago. Not really feeling like Spring Break weather but Spring Break is just around the corner! One more day...
I'm looking forward to being here in Austin, getting stuff done around the house, finishing a couple of major projects at school, running errands during the week instead of waiting for the weekend, etc... It will feel like a luxury to not have to rush to work after morning workouts and even to get to go to breakfast and lunch with friends sometimes! Although I have lots of tasks on my "to do" list, I'm feeling glad for the time in which to do them. Oh, and I'm catching up on my sleep. I might even nap!
The day before Spring Break is usually wild but the seniors have planned Sr. Skip Day for tomorrow so my day will be rather quiet. I think it's pretty cute that our students have to get Sr. Skip Day approved so therefore we know about it:) I hope they have a great day...even if the weather is crummy.
Hope to be able to get my Deep Eddy swim in tomorrow morning. All swimming plans were foiled this morning - after I tried three pools I decided it was a sign! (I'm a little stubborn/determined when it comes to getting something like this done!) Hoping for only green lights tomorrow so I can leave only our long ride and run as "undone" IM business this week. So far, so good...
No comments:
Post a Comment