No. Not me.I heard this story twice this morning (this happens when I listen to NPR on my way to swimming and then hear it again when I leave swimming before I switch to music for my drive to work) and I cracked up both times. Mostly because I've been thinking about napping a lot lately. And I always joke that someday I'm going to sit down on the couch in my office and fall asleep. I always imagine having students or a colleague or my boss walk in and me getting in trouble.
Well, a certain JetBlue baggage handler got a little more than he bargained for when he took what he thought was going to be perhaps a power nap on the job. He reportedly fell asleep in the cargo area of the plane when it was at JFK airport and woke up when it landed at Boston's Logan airport. Quite a shock, I would imagine...
Some question whether or not someone would really be able to sleep through all that noise in the cargo area...from a champion sleeper, let me just say that I absolutely believe it is possible! But I bet he won't choose that nap spot again!
No comments:
Post a Comment