Friday, July 3, 2009

good stuff...

...that's what today was full of.
- 40+ miles with Amy on the bike...Kyle-Valero...love that route! Plus a new way back home which was fun...and pretty.
- breakfast at Magnolia and Amy and Cass...good food...good laughs.
- haircut at Tracy's...I was in serious need of this! It's a little like Steel Magnolias when you are there. She has two cats and two dogs. The phone is ringing. Sometimes (like today) Robyn, Rebecca, and I all end up there together. I can't remember a time when I was out of there in under 2 hours. And if you stay late enough in the evening, Tracy will pour everyone a glass of wine! Do you want someone cutting your hair while she is drinking?! With Tracy it's okay!
- snow cone from Sno Beach with Amy...new flavors. Hang on, folks...cranberry for Amy (thumbs up) and 1/2 lemon + 1/2 lime for me (thumbs up...on the lime especially)
- massage at Performance Wellness with Katie Cully...awesome! Saw Jess there...always a bright spot
- quick trip to Whole Foods to pick up recommended Plant Life bath salts (hot bath before bed to work out all of the junk that got stirred up during the massage today!
- chicken rolls from Whole Foods for dinner...just the right thing in 100+ degree weather
- movie on the couch...nice to be home and just be lounging...
- and early to bed so I can get up for a little ride tomorrow...I had so much fun today and actually loved being on my bike (I know, I know...what's gotten into me?! Maybe the 112 miles in CDA strengthened my affection for my bike!)

No comments: