...to stop letting myself eat a cookie everyday now that I'm not in serious training mode. But oh, they are SO good. My new favorite treat (if I'm going to try to be sort of "good" and steer away from a gingersnap or oatmeal raisin cookie from a bakery...yum...and really my preferred treat but honestly that would be disastrous as a daily treat!) has been the Kashi Happy Trail Mix cookies. Delicious! And they are not that guilty of an indulgence. Still, I'm pretty sure that at some point here I need to stop eating them daily.Well, maybe only after I've tried the Kashi Dark Chocolate and the Kashi Oatmeal Raisin cookies...
P.S. I didn't feel guilty about my cookie today at all...especially since it was good comfort food for Blythe and Joe leaving town today. I know I'm not the only one who will miss them...but I really will. I'm not very good at good-byes but for Blythe's sake I tried to keep it sort of light today. I didn't even cry...at least not when she could see me. And we left one another laughing about something so I have a wonderful memory of her great smile in my mind...which is usually what happens when you're around Blythe. She's smiling and that makes everyone else smile and the world just feels good. Already looking forward to seeing them again in October!
No comments:
Post a Comment