It's Monday night already. And it's 10:00 p.m. It seems to always be 10:00 p.m. in my world by the time I get down to writing my blog. I'm really not sure how that happens. I finish whatever evening event is on the calendar - a workout, a flight coming back from a vacation, phone calls to friends and/or family, dinner with friends, a movie, paying bills, doing laundry, making dinner, packing my lunch & bags for the next day...and suddenly it's 10:00 p.m. Even if I'm home by 6, I seem to fill the hours between 6 and 10 with activities that make the time pass quickly. My "to do" list is not necessarily shrinking, by the way, and it's already mid-July! Ah! Got to get on that. Have one more trip planned for this weekend and I will make it to New Orleans before the first week of August is out, too, but I actually really need to hunker down here and get some of my summer projects done at home...and at work. This week! This week! I think maybe I'm in a quiet rebellion from structure and efficiency right now since I'm still decompressing from 6 months of Ironman training. I'm all about doing what is fun and enjoyable...and that doesn't always include tending to problems in the guest bathroom and that sort of thing. Oh, well, I'll get it done...I always do!
No comments:
Post a Comment