So on Monday I got a little excited about having a day off and being a little more rested from CDA and maybe I got a little over ambitious with my workouts. Funny thing is that my legs feel great today - they are usually the things that hurt when I overdo it.It's my arms that are about to fall off. And here's why. Please be prepared for another brain trust moment for ETG.
- A.M.: an hour of yoga that had my arms shaking within the first 15 minutes. Note to self: get back into yoga ASAP! Clearly I need it!
- P.M.: arrived a tad early for the T3 hill workout and the pain from yoga had not set in yet so while I missed the majority of the core workout (on purpose!), I arrived just in time for a push-up pyramid. (Start with 10 push-ups, then 9, then 8, and so on...) It's a killer but for some sick reason, I love doing it. As Logan said, "If it's not hurting then you aren't doing it right." Well, I must have really done it right because it's still hurting today!
And I discovered the pain this morning at our swim practice where we practically pulled the entire workout. Okay, not really, but we had at least 2 500s pulling. Never my favorite thing. Definitely not my favorite thing this morning!
I'm praying for a lower body workout at core tomorrow. (Don't worry, fellow "corers"...I have NOT breathed a word of this to Chrissie so if we do end up with a lower body workout it is NOT my fault!!!)
Maybe someday I will learn? Maybe not...it's all too much fun!
1 comment:
Yes-- I do need an aqua jogging buddy!!! (and a yoga buddy!)
Post a Comment